Tuesday 10 December 2013

Cardiff















Sweater - Cotton Ink
Outerwear - (X)S.M.L
Pants, bracelet, and ring - H&M
Necklace - Diva
Shoes - Converse
Bag - Givenchy Pandora
Socks - From Korea
Sunglasses - Burberry, borrowed from le photographer

Photographed by Paulina Koshan

I always forgot to bring sunglasses whenever I came back to the UK because I think my conscience told me not to, since there will be no sun anyway. And it was true. I never used any pair of sunnies all through Autumn, Winter, and Spring which all summed up into one season: cold and grey. But that day  when we went to Cardiff, Wales, was the first day of June 2013 and the sun shone very brightly and beautifully and I came unprepared therefore I borrowed my friend's. Haha. I always borrowed their sunglasses.

Cardiff is a beautiful city. I don't know if it is during Winter, but during summer it looks amazing, especially the location on Cardiff Bay where the photos were taken. Everybody is out enjoying the sun. Families' outing, couples' dating, girls with ice cream, guys with skateboards, children with dogs, it's just lovely. I wish I could repeat the summer without the heat, only the sun and the mild breeze.

Til next post.

3 comments:

Anisacrament said...

Ahh how lovely!! always wanted to visit cardiff! lovely bag anyway!

www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

Mrs. Aa said...

how lovely,
and such a great outer <3

visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

stay fab,
Miss Aa

Ellie said...

Lovely place that is! Lovely outfit and your socks is adorable :D