Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas Gift Guide

I know Christmas gifts shopping can be very difficult and sometimes frustrating, more than we could ever imagine. Maybe because of how close it is already to Christmas and we all know who we are, shopping at the last minute, so I'm here to inspire you to search for student-budget Christmas shopping. These gifts might be given to your parents, siblings, friends, anyone actually but my main focus is to have them in good price range, the ones that don't make our wallets cry.

I narrowed them down to 9, some can be used by both sexes, some only for the feminine ones ;) (because, well, let's face it, there are more things to get for girls than guys). And I love to give something that are useful. If you know your relatives close enough, you might want to give them something that they madly need or in love with, so you could see a smile on their face once they open the present! And making people happy has its own satisfaction, believe me.


1. Orla Kiely Set of 5 Round Nesting Cake Tins £35.00 (but it could be used for home decorations or compartments in your closet) Can be purchased individually at Liberty.

If you are in London; Orla Kiely store can be found in Covent Garden, Shu Uemura in Selfridges, Muji in Oxford Street, Pylones in Carnaby Street, Lulu Guinness in Bank, Ciaté in Selfridges, Paperchase in Goodge Street. Well of course, some of them have more than one branch, so if you find them other than in the places I mentioned above, then good for you! Ha! ;)

For me, at the very moment, I am so interested in candy-coloured coats!




Aren't they just pretty and sweet? I can eat them anytime because of their colour cuteness and also because I am so bored with my coats right now ugh! Hahaha.

Anyway, hope this post helps!

Til next one!

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Oh love the pastel colored coats! I guess winter doesn't have to be monotonous being all gloomy in color :D

Monica Lopez said...

me encanta todo!
New look on my blog!!!
http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/12/the-sea-in-my-eyes.html

Unknown said...

Okay, I definitely need that umbrella and those coats in my life stat! They're so gorgeous!