Monday 21 July 2014

I Miss Asia

Not really an outfit post, but yeah… sums up my feeling right now. I do have particular places where I want to be right now. In Asia. Now here are the pictures of Tokyo and some of its glory!










I will never get bored of Japan. Or any other country, really. You know, if you're away from one country for a long time and you come back, there's always more to explore and to look at. Unfortunately, this second visit of mine to Tokyo is only for a day (for a transit) and I didn't do much except bought a lot of Tokyo Bananas, three pairs of socks and a pair of kimono-like pyjamas. Oh, and a couple of eyeliners from Shiseido. I would loveeee to come back again to enjoy the mouthwatering desserts, barbecues, kakigouri and blah de blah de blah.

'Til next post!

3 comments:

Mrs. Aa said...

I could see why you never bored with Japan

amazing place <3

visit mine,
Miss Aa

przepisnik said...

love your picks<3

noone said...

man I love Japan... and I never get sick of Asia too! So much delicious food and a lot cheaper than here!!