Thursday 2 July 2015

Vienna, Austria

Back again in this lovely country. I just realised this road trip was mostly around Austria. While we were at it, my friends and I didn't forget to try their traditional food which are schnitzels, sacher torte--tried it in Hotel Sacher where it was one of the two places the sacher cake first served, and bratwurst hotdog (this was actually originated from Germany, but they're like siblings so the Austrians also sell a lot of bratwurst hot dogs!) Anyway, Schloss Schönbrunn was beautiful, one of the most beautiful palaces I've ever been to. I still think Versailles in France is the best so far. Oh, and we also watched the opera in Vienna State Opera! People do dress up to go to this kind of thing and it felt so cool, although my seat was not perfect. I don't mind going to one of these shows again. I don't remember what show I watched, which I feel is ridiculous because I can't seem to remember anything at this moment, but it was pretty cool. We only got a day in Vienna so didn't do much except visiting the very touristy sites and just sight-seeing.




Schloss Schönbrunn











St. Stephen's Cathedral


Wiener Staatsoper


Top - Giordano
Dress - W.O.M.B
Leggings - H&M
Boots - Clarks
Bag - 3.1. Phillip Lim

'Til next post!

No comments: